Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Lost and confused

My body aches,
My brain is fried
My eyes hurt from long days
And no sleep

My hands are numb
My legs won’t move
My lips are dry

I’m thirsty
I’m hungry
For everything

My face is says nothing of it
Robbed of all its expressions
My heart bleeds
Little pieces shuttered
within my soul

My inner peace is gone
My hope lingers
My faith hangs on

I’m out of words to express my need
I’m out of tears to show my sorrow
My hands fold back
Tired and ashamed of stretching to receive from others
My lips are dry from asking,
Explaining my situation
Why I need help one more time

My nights are short
and full of agony
My thoughts are cramped up in my small head
Full of ideas gone sour

When oh God
Shall my sun go down no more?

When will my sky
be full of stars again?
when will the sun
shine my mornings again?

When oh when shall my sorrow depart?

When whilst my heart cry no more?

No comments: