Monday, September 25, 2006

Mass Sunday

O.H.I.M.A Oh hell it's monday again :(

On saturday night on my way home from i know where, K gave me a ride home. Now i fret when am walking home late at night and a car pulls up infront of me. Especially when it's a car i don't recognise. So anyway, this car pulls ahead of me and stops. I keep walking on the side then as i pass it from a distance, the driver rolls down the window and it's this chic. I look at her in the semi-dark and she looks just a tad familiar. In my mind am trying to place where i've seen her. Suddenly she offers an intro and i remember where we've met. She offers to drop me home. We chat on the way to my house and do some bonding. We get to my house and we say the night niceties as she drops me off.

For some reason i couldn't sleep well on Saturday. I woke up at 4am. Darn it sleep, when i don't have anywhere to go i can't sleep wait until i have to get my ass up for work then i really want to sleep. WTH? is my system that jerked up or confused???

Anyway at 930am I went to a padres game b/c D used to play before he hurt his shoulder. He now trains some high school kids and i went to see them for whatever type of support you would call that lol. I left at 11am and went for the 12:30pm catholic mass. I wasn't raised catholic and i haven't had a desire to attend mass and the only one time i did it was for pure bliss. Long story short i did go for mass yesterday b/c i got an invite from my friend L. I walk in i totally forget there's holy water by the door, so i paused,deeped my hand and did the cross, then knelt towards the alter before i sat down. As I learnt later on L took me to the oldies mass. Now don't get me wrong church is church because it's what i make it but at least i like it when i get to sing. They had a lady who sang and the congregation did was repeat the chorus. Then for whatever reason i missed the sermon, i could have bet $1000 there wasn't a sermon until my friend said if i could that meant i'd slept thru the service which of course I hadn't. I think it's only because am used to one way of doing things and that was all so new to me.

Can you keep a secret? after the service i was browsing the church paper program they gave us on our way out. I wasn't browsing it just to look interested,no. I was browsing to find the hours for the confession box. I have this deep urge that i'd love to go into a confession box. Call me psycho...

I went back home slept until 5pm then went out to dinner w/ D because it was his birthday on Friday. It was D, K and I then later on D-boy and L joined us. We had a great time. Full of laughs, giggles, cheap thrills and utter amusement.By the time i got home i was so pooped i just wanted to sleep. And sleep well i did.

No comments: