Monday, September 18, 2006

Married Men

Yesterday was a good day because I slept in for a few hours. I woke up at 9-ish am and left the house for the library to get some schoolwork done. I needed to use the school computer now that my landlady won't let me use hers. Like I care. I was in the library until 5pm, technically they kicked me out because 5pm is when they close. At least I got some work done.

I have every number in my cellphone assigned to a group. Each group has a different ringtone. This helps me know who's calling without even looking. Now I am on the bus-stop waiting on the bus as i talk to my friend on the cellphone. Suddenly my phone makes this beeping sound to indicate an incoming call. It's, B, we haven't spoke since June, so why now? Of course I reject but he calls right back, i reject but he keeps calling back again and again w/o leaving a voicemail. Finally I get irritated and answer. He wants to meet-up show me a car he's selling. I'm not looking into buying a car anymore but common courtesy is good. I agree to meet him up and see it. God knows I don't have the money so this is just for the thrills. I meet him up like an hour later and the ride is the shit and then some. It's even black, just what i like. I like it instantly lol I drive it around for like an hour. Tell B too bad I can't buy it and tell him i have to get going since i have an early day tomorrow. He offers to drop me home. We get there and he pulls right infront of my gate and as i get out he reaches out and tries to kiss me. I push him off.

What's wrong with men? especially married MEN? for crying out loud sakes', you're married with children and you're still trying to sleep around. This is the second time the damnass has made a pass at me. First time i let it slide. But evidently he still hasn't given up. I have a lot of dignity and self-esteem. I have my own standards and principles that i live,eat and walk. I will not sleep around or go around kissing any man unless i'm married to him, then it's gotta be my husband.Yes, I know i'm different.

And people still wonder why i hang out alone, because i can't take such low-life mannerisms. Ugh makes me want to gag.

Cammon now and am suppossed to believe in marriage and relationships???Singlehood rocks!

Current mood: Disgusted
Song currently playing in my mind: We walk the same line-EBTG

No comments: