I love to read, anything but school books,politics and history. Anything i lay my hands on i peruse and bury myself in. I love reading blogs, actually i enjoy it. I'm addicted to post a secret may be because i'm entirely made up of those, every teensy bit of me.
I want to say alot of things but i don't know how or where to start
So I'll say a few...
- For a long time i was sure i didn't want to get married
- Lately I do but most often than not i'm sure i can't handle it
- I'm very liberal
- Most times i'm not ready to compromise who i am or what i believe
- I'm used to doing things my way without anyone elses' opnion because i don't trust easy
- I believe in God and try to live for Him and by the standards. Nope am no saint.
- There's so much going on with me right now. I'm trying hard to not say it but i keep seeing and hearing it in my thoughts, actions and words
- I love silence
- I live, eat and walk solitude
- A few months ago i thought i was an almost complete puzzle but each day i realise some pieces are still undone...
- It's sad how you can want something for so long then when you have it doesn't mean the same
- I miss those days
- This week memories keep flooding my mind, each minute of everyday i remember something from the past
- I can't explain why i have tears in my eyes
- It's this consuming feeling in my gut