Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Random

I'm sitted at work. Bored to oblivion. I have this huge project sitting on my desk but for some reason i won't do it. I'd rather gaze, zone or whatever you might call it. Today is just one of those days. Those that i'd rather do nothing but sit and lose myself in my thoughts, memories and recuperate.

I love to read, anything but school books,politics and history. Anything i lay my hands on i peruse and bury myself in. I love reading blogs, actually i enjoy it. I'm addicted to post a secret may be because i'm entirely made up of those, every teensy bit of me.

I want to say alot of things but i don't know how or where to start

So I'll say a few...

  1. For a long time i was sure i didn't want to get married
  2. Lately I do but most often than not i'm sure i can't handle it
  3. I'm very liberal
  4. Most times i'm not ready to compromise who i am or what i believe
  5. I'm used to doing things my way without anyone elses' opnion because i don't trust easy
  6. I believe in God and try to live for Him and by the standards. Nope am no saint.
  7. There's so much going on with me right now. I'm trying hard to not say it but i keep seeing and hearing it in my thoughts, actions and words
  8. I love silence
  9. I live, eat and walk solitude
  10. A few months ago i thought i was an almost complete puzzle but each day i realise some pieces are still undone...
  11. It's sad how you can want something for so long then when you have it doesn't mean the same
  12. I miss those days
  13. This week memories keep flooding my mind, each minute of everyday i remember something from the past
  14. I can't explain why i have tears in my eyes
  15. It's this consuming feeling in my gut

No comments: