Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Another Week

I'm one big mess today. A sleepy mess. Yestenight one of my classmates asked me if i ever suffer from sleep deprivation. I said yes(partially). I don't sleep more than 4hours most nights and i know that's wrong. Now, that don't mean i'm always walking around like a zombie just because i didn't get enough sleep,no. If anything i hardly notice it until it comes crashing then i gotta take a power nap or get a caffeine fix, double shot, extra hot. Yes, I'm a coffee addict. I would quit but that's no an option from my part of the world.I take lots of power naps on the bus though lol You'd think i'd read more on the bus but W.T.H?! me i black out sometimes. I can't even start to tell how many times i've missed my stop or how many times i've kept sleeping and the bus has gotten to the last stop aka bus terminal and a kind passenger has shook me awake ROFTLOL. I digress...

The weekend was ok. Got some reading done. Someone help, i'm getting hooked on the library. Suffice to say, if you know me, i loathe the library. I dislike the whole act of that serious library face-mask people wear,argh! I loathe that feeling that comes with been in the library.I agree we all have our own ways to study but me when someone walks in, that's not disturbance, i look right up and if i know them i might just wave a hello, what? but you trust me i never know anyone in the library ha! I check my e-mail in the library, i myspace in the library, i bankonline in the library, i do anything and everything in that oh suppossedly house of silent studying hahaha, i'm goofy like that. But seriously it's kinda erie to just hang around all those books and all that knowledge don't you think?

It's another week already! Time is leaving me behind another week has past and still i haven't caught up yet...These days are just slipping from underneath me but woohoo that's how fast school is moving too so you bet no complains :) *woot* *woot*

Monday was just monday you know how it is, bluuuueee. On my way to class. I was sitted there waiting on my bus, talking on my cellphone. Not a care in the world, laughing away with the person on the other end unaware of anyone or anything in my surrounding. Sitted there my legs at per with my body(i love doing this) he appeared from nowhere, just like that, right infront of me. Was i dreaming? NO. Was I shocked? NO. I knew one day our paths would cross again, if just for one last time and they did yesterday. In retrospect, to those days is there anything to say? none i can think of...

I have so much to do this week, wish me well.

No comments: