Monday, October 09, 2006

Sad

I went to mass AGAIN! Ahem. I realised i have forgotten the Apostles' Creed. Wait what? did i ever really know it?? matter-of-factly if just for a sec i did way back then. Mass was on divorce and since i know you can't wait to ask,yes i missed the sermon AGAIN. This is getting serious, i go to mass with intention to follow thru and actually i do but the sermon i miss? whats up with that?? Next sunday, i will try again. Yes, i'll go again and again, soon it will be story of my life.

My weekend was sad. I moved out of my old house. Yikes! It was getting irritable by the day living with a yelling landlady. I know i am weird. What everyone else seems to like and think appropriate isn't what i seem to like. If i don't dig a setting, i don't and no matter what i won't so just let me be. I'm a loner. I like who i am. I don't like been around people. It don't matter if they are friends or not. I easily get bored. Easily as in snap fingers easily. I'm moody. Red robot or no red robot. I have been working on that and boy have i come a long way. Thanks dad for always inquiring. Asking if i stopped and letting me know not everyone if anyone will understand me.

I moved out b/c my landlady kept picking fights with me for not talking. According to her i came home and went straight into my room and guess what? she was so damn right. I love my space. I love my privacy. I love my solitude. Suffice, to say i love my own company. Now you wonder if i do get lonely? sure as hell i do. But i don't obssess over it. I get spells of it. It comes and goes. I have learned to deal it. I can handle it b/c i'm a big girl. I love where i moved to so far. It's a temp place. I hope it works out. Each time i move houses it makes me sad. It makes me feel like i am starting all over again. For most people moving is fun besides the packing and unpacking part of it. But, for me its a pain. Don't get me wrong am all for change just not the change that comes with my moving.The only upside about this move was that i finally found my lost-since-January turqoise ring. Woot! I got it when i turned 21. The move's downside was that i trashed so much stuff. Clothes and shoes and so much more. How very sad :(

It's another Monday. Days are flying...

I miss my family. I lost my uncle. Death is sad. It tears me apart. When i close my eyes i remember him very well. I can hear him talk. I can see him. I haven't prayed about it yet b/c i know when i do i'll break down. I'm zoning and been zombie about it for now. In my heart of hearts I pray God rest his soul in eternal peace. It's just so sad...Sunday was also my late cousin's memorial service. I hope you are at peace, Herbert. I miss you. Why couldn't we all just die on the same day so there would be no one left behind in pain and feeling lost?

R.I.P Uncle Joe

1 comment:

City Love said...

With regard to your blog, I'm addicted.
I love the way you write. Wow.
I definately just spent the past 20 minutes going through your blog.
Yeyyyuh!