Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Not a pretty day

  1. Some days like today i feel like there's nothing pretty about my life
  2. Fall is knocking and with each day now comes a tad more chilliness
  3. I dislike it when it's cold, because i get cold and end-up sick
  4. I'm a sickling by nature
  5. I'm the type that caught every illness as a kid
  6. And no, it's nothing to do with low immmunity
  7. I just get sinus, my chest congests, I wheeze and get a runny nose suffice to say the list is endless :(
  8. I tried to get some green tea but today's was way bitter.
  9. I tried to force it down my throat but thought i might end up gagging and stopped.
  10. I'm trying to cut back on my coffee intake.
  11. I'm a coffee addict.
  12. I love, love cofee and i do it with extra shots, that makes it even worse b/c i'm wired all day.
  13. I'm insomniac, it takes forever to relax my system and coax it to go to sleep.
  14. I don't feel like talking to anyone today
  15. I just have nothing to say to the world
  16. It wouldn't understand anyway...

Current Mood:Stretchy

Song currently playing in my mind:Don't forget to remember me-Carrie Underwood

No comments: