Tuesday, September 12, 2006

100 things about me

  1. I love doing memes
  2. i talk to myself
  3. then answer myself
  4. when am bored i make-up people and have conversations
  5. i laugh out loud when i remember something funny
  6. i love laughing
  7. i love having my space
  8. i love walking home after darkness settles in
  9. i like having my feet up
  10. i try to say a prayer everyday
  11. i used to go to church each sunday but i stopped
  12. i don't think going to church is the crux
  13. i mean i'd love to go to church each sunday but can't right now
  14. however i still maintain a personal relationship w/God which is all that counts to me
  15. i make my own cds
  16. i love pop music
  17. am no saint
  18. but i try to be a better person everyday
  19. right now am pretty sure am not been better than yesterday
  20. b/c am doing this at work
  21. i easily get bored
  22. i love staying in bed
  23. there's just something about been under the covers
  24. i obssess about scrubbing my face
  25. i cannot sleep without pillows, at least 2
  26. am a bad sleeper
  27. i attest to 's/he that kneels most stands best' from personal experience
  28. i love reading novels
  29. i easily cry
  30. my cellphone is what keeps most of my relationships or friendships alive
  31. my hair used to be long, i wonder what happened to it
  32. i dislike dressing up to go places
  33. i look forward to going home for only one reason-solitude-
  34. i hole-up in my room, i love it in there
  35. i have 12 charm bracelets, they are so beautiful
  36. i hardly remember my dreams
  37. am not even sure if i dream in color or not
  38. i have an ivory bracelet
  39. a friend i made gave it to me 3years ago
  40. i have alot of clothes i don't wear
  41. i don't like going to people's houses
  42. i don't like it when people don't keep their word
  43. I got myself a new bible this year
  44. books are my greatest wealth
  45. sometime back i made sure i took some amount from each paycheck to buy a book
  46. I try to do my morning devotion every day
  47. i have alot of fears
  48. now i believe love is all the good things
  49. i love my first name, i really love it
  50. i have alot of akas
  51. i really dislike the way one of my profs pronounces it, it drives me crazy, i really try hard to not block my ears b/c i dislike it each time she says it, grrrh
  52. I don't hate, I dislike
  53. I know for a fact that God is real
  54. i dislike confrontations
  55. i obssess over calories
  56. some days am really good others am not
  57. i love candles
  58. i keep my room neat
  59. i hardly leave the house before making my bed
  60. i get homesick spells
  61. sometimes i forget how far i am from my real home
  62. until something jolts me back to reality
  63. and when it sinks i fight not to cry
  64. most people are kind to me
  65. i try to be nice to everyone
  66. am simple
  67. i love been comfortable
  68. i wish i could wear my tees, jeans and tennis shoes anywhere
  69. am glad am not in a dress-up career
  70. i got a turqoise ring for my 21st birthday but i lost it, i can't find it. I have looked everywhere. I can't help wishing that's its just misplaced. It's been MIA since Jan.
  71. I wanted to get a tatoo of a guardian angel on my left shoulder blade for my 22nd birthday
  72. but i won't. i changed my mind. i was going to get it for the wrong reasons. don't ask what.
  73. a lot of good things have happened this year, so far, am graetful to God.
  74. though most times things are pretty thick/hard somehow in the end they always work out
  75. i heard a lovely song about hope on my friend's car. i have to get it.
  76. I love been different.
  77. am very antiphotogenic and i don't even try to make it better
  78. i love tees with messages on them like "i am with stupid" "i am a virgin (this shirt is very old)"
  79. I love taking long walks
  80. i enjoy my own company
  81. simply, i am a loner
  82. i love who i am
  83. i nest more than i dream although most times am in bed
  84. i love sunsets
  85. i hope to do a euro-trip, i won't let anything stop me unless am helping people
  86. i'd love to learn how to drive a motorbike then own one
  87. i believe i can do anything i put my heart to
  88. i don't care about riches. i want just enough for my family and i and to reach out to others who need help.
  89. I have a soft spot for orphans. i'd love to start an orphanage after i graduate
  90. I hope and pray to God i'll keep all lessons i've learnt all my life
  91. i want to live a legacy
  92. not as a hero, but just an everyday woman, who does her job the very best she can
  93. i'd love to write a book about my life
  94. am a light-sleeper
  95. i cover my head when i sleep. if i don't i won't sleep.
  96. I miss my highschool friends
  97. most of my good friends are boys
  98. I miss writing letters
  99. i dislike an alarm clocks sound most
  100. I find memories in the smallest of things

No comments: