Thursday, May 03, 2007

He's gone


I don't think everyone should marry.

I agree that some people should not have children.

I do think some people that are married should not be together.

I think it's better to leave FOR the kids.

I think it's detrimental to the general well-being of the kids, as well as the parents to stay in a dysfunctional relationship for the sake of saving face.

No one asked him to leave but he did.

I'm not sure how i feel now that he's left.

It broke my heart to hear them cry.

He hasn't written. He hasn't called.I don't know if he is happy. I'm not sure I even care

I thought I would be ready for this one day. I'm not.

I can't.So much. Too much. Stop.


(Borrowed from Medusa 2005/6)*partially edited*

15 comments:

Quintessence said...

Absolutely agree with your sentiments...hang tight!!!

Klara said...

Sometimes It's good 2 let go, Even when it's gonna be hard..
I have always admired people who have made such move because of their courage..

feather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
feather said...

something about it tags at my heart. i didnt know u couldn't post on my blog. i've had that rectified tho.

Medusa said...

Hey you..had to stop by. I'm not sure how things will work out in your situation..I can tell you however, in mine..leaving was def. the best decision made..everything has fallen in place as it should. I hope the same for you.

Medusa said...

Hey there, just had to stop by and see about you. I'm not sure what'll eventually happen, but I believe everything will fall in place as it should..as it has in our situation. Keep well.

Prettylyf said...

@Quintessence-thank you for stopping by
@Klara-thanks!
@Feather-Thanks for your sentiments, still I can't leave a comment on your blog
@Medusa-Hope it ends well for us too, i appreciate your stopping by and letting me keep the borrowed work :)

Milonare said...

Woi...
Pole. Keep ua head up...

Dennis Matanda said...

As the man who left without being asked to leave, my heart breaks without those that were left behind - and sad Rod Stewart songs do not make it better. I know you do not care; and neither do you want me back - and so, each day, I mourn and groan for I am torn ...

dearcabbie said...

a bad relationship can only do a lifelong damage to you and if kids are involved, the kids as well.

Thank you for checking out my blog, I will add you to mine so I can check it at all times.

Thanks again

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh, sweetheart... Let me know if you need to talk. I'm an e-mail away.

Lindsay said...

Hey sweetheart... I'm thinking of you. I'm just an e-mail away.

Komi said...

The post is so real. Leaving is always better as compared to the wounds inflicted by the strain of a bad relationship. Time will make things okay, just wait and see.
My offer still stands :)

B n P said...

hang in there..the clouds will clear up!
-betty-

? said...

This is beautiful...just as inspiring. Ill be back.