Saturday, May 12, 2007

My Seven

I've been tagged twice by Mwangi and Q. Here goes my seven;

  1. When I was about 10y.o my cousins, siblings and I would get hauled to grandma's. It's in the murang'a bundus, suffice to say banana plantations dominate the district(?). Grandma always cooked bananas. Now you can only eat something for so long. One day we were out playing and she calls us to come eat lunch(duh banoz). We all refused to go and instead screamt calling her "monkey" I shall not indulge you in the whipping we later faced that day.
  2. During the first term of my high school I was in a school in the bundus (Kangaru Girls-Embu) they spoke embian and I didn't understand jerk. I had enough of it, run away, went back home and refused to go back to that school until I got transferred to a different school.
  3. I'm very attached to my cellphone. I live in a city where I have no family or anyone I'd really call a friend. Everyone close to this heart of mine is out of state/city or country all together so I gotta have my cellphone. If I can't find my cellphone I freak out and panic. I hardly turn off my cellphone. I text message alot. My cellphone got a virus 3weeks ago and I haven't seen it in like 2weeks and I've been literally sitting on my hands to not pull my hair out because I cannot handle the replacement cellphone.
  4. I'm kinda sorta anal and spoilt. I like to do things a certain or particular way. More often than not I gotta have things my way.
  5. I believe in God. I wholly trust and depend on God. God is the only person I can use the word NEVER with or on b/c He is the only one person I can always count on without getting forsaken, let down or disappointed. God is the most awesome person I know. Prayer is the most powerful thing in my life.
  6. My boyfriend is different. I'm at pains to explain how.
  7. My moms is the most amazing woman and person I'm yet to meet. I call her my RIBS. She's my role model, inspiration,bestfriend #1, and soulmate. All I'm I owe to her. She's taught and instilled all the values and morals in me and I thank God for her very much. I celebrate her big this mothers' day.

15 comments:

jm said...

ngai fafa!! first again ...

jm said...

Okay ... i realize i might not be fao until the comments are approved!!


Hmm... can I be your friend? :) we might get along ... lol

Prettylyf said...

@Mwangi-u're #1 lol let's try and see if we might get along...

Chatterly said...

Mwangi kwani umekuwa na parttime job ya kuvizia watu wablog ujinyakulie number moja? hehehe
prettylyf...you called your grannie monkey? LOL!!!!
Ran away from school? I never thought of anything that big coz i knew what would happen when i reached home.
#7 - i luv my mum to bits too :-)

Prettylyf said...

@ Chatterly yup we called her monkey LOL I'll not forget the beating in two lifetims. I guess my moms n dad saw it coming but seriously I was literally lost in translation in that school

Stunuh Jay said...

Hey Hey Hey! I agree about the different bit, I'm still trying to find a planetary system that might help classify my BF:)

feather said...

Your mom oughta read that.

Komi said...

stunuh jay-when you get the planetary system, please sambaza.

pretty- your list is funny. I ran away from home once. My mom told me to light the jiko and after struggling for two hours I packed my ka-bag and left. I was given a beating of three life times and have never repeated it again.

Quintessence said...

Ta for indulging
On # 1…Know about those Muranga bananas, grew up there (well from like 3-6)
#2…Hmmmmmmm could you be my older sis?…HAHAHA
#3…I’d decompose without my celli
#4…anal I am, spoilt??? they say I am but I don’t think so…
#5…good on ya, working my way there
#6…tururuuuuuuuuuu
#7…WOW, I feel the same about mine. If I can be half the woman that she is then 

Klara said...

NO 1..LOL
NO 2..I tried pull dat stunt, It never worked1 Had 2 go back..LOL
NO.3..Pole..Hope da re-union is soon
NO. 4..I love ur bravery..
No.5..Am too even though I have been dissappointin, I hope he will forgive..
No.6..Dont Worry..It's Ok
No.7..I feel u..I owe mine alot too

Prettylyf said...

@Stunuh-Ditto Komi, share share when you happen upon would ya?

@Feather-she did already, yaay!

@Komi-I feel ya on the jiko refusing to light, dude it can be a hassle it gets to a point you'd just rather pack and pitch the next ride LOL u's funny hehhe

@Biby cletus-thanks for the stop-by!

@Q-maa may be we are sisters from another mother huh? seriously...

@Klara-you gotsa be brave to not only run away from school but put your foot down not to return LOL. I got my celli back, yaay! The re-union hmmm we're closed from making/receiving calls until further notice hehehe

B n P said...

where have i been..switi i missed u.;maan i deserve to be slapped!!
am back..am back.

i penda marigos..aaah and kwanza i think we're neighbours in shags..i knew it! i told u u and i were meant to be lol..friends!

u're a cell addict,pliz, get cheked dear!!

haiya,too much in common, anal here too..spoilt, i guess a lil'.

I feel u on God and Prayer, your blog kinda hammered that into me lol , thanks!!

-betty-

Anonymous said...

i. that hiding you got was coming to you! hehheeh!!

Prettylyf said...

@Betty-I'm glad my blogged hammered some Godliness into you lol
Yup you + me= to meant to be

You love marigos??? me + marigos=enemies

I need get checked out huh? seriously...I got into a rage/fit when i don't have my cellphone on or with me

You've been so lost, glad you're back , you best stay or else hehe

Princess said...

I agree with No. 5.