Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Heaven in You

Self-love is a pre-requisite for a healthy
personality
You accept and reach out to others in the same way that you accept
and understand yourself

Don't look for heaven
up there...
in the clouds,
or past the clouds,

Don't try to see it where or when
the stars shine,
don't think its gone when the moon isn't out

Instead,
Look inside
Inside of you

It's when you smile
forgive,
hug,
share,

It's when you choose too see only goodness,
deal bad best you can,
love limitless,
make a difference,

It's when you live best in and for the moment
set example
are humble
treat all equally


Heaven is,
when you refuse to give up
when you choose to give faith a fighting chance
when you live on hope

look..do you see it?
do you feel it?
always?

Because,
Heaven is inside of you
Heaven is you!

9 comments:

Quintessence said...

Fantastic! Reminds me of a qoute I've had pasted on my monitor for ages..."You are God..your journey is remembering that you are!"

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

I absolutely love this poem!!! talk baout poetry written in heaven!!
Good JOB!!!

Komi said...

true, within us lies the seed of life.

lulu said...

beautiful, you write delicatley!

feather said...

I can't get over how right You are. We often spend so much time looking for Heaven up there yet heaven is right in us. Jesus does after all want to live inside us.

Princess said...

This is awesome!!

B n P said...

heaven is inside me?heaven is me?

wow, the things we learn..thanks!!be luking inside me.
-betty-

dearcabbie said...

I have to forgive
smile more
share more
and hug more.

Prettylyf said...

@Q-I love the quote, Q, shall I borrow it?

@Scotchbiscuits-Thanks, I love yours' way more :)

@Komi-seed of life, yes

@Lulu-thanks

@Feather-Jesus lives inside us

@Princess-thanks

@Betty-the look from inside out is beautiful isn't it

@Cabbie dearest-I'm with you on each one of those...