Monday, May 28, 2007

To my sisters and our only brother

I woke to an e-mail from my twin brother this morning. He is the most amazing man/guy I know. I have two sisters too. I love my sisters and brother with my everything...my all...the poem below says a tad of the emotion called love I have and feel for them...


I'm happy for my two sisters and only brother
as we've grown up, we've taken care of each other
stuck up for each other
wanted only what is best for each other
I pray we'll always be a part of each other's lives,
always love each other,
because that's what siblings are
so, siblings, this is for you

There's a link between us
that will never break,
Even though it's been stretched
a time or two-or even more
we've been through
so much together;
we've got so much in common

I'll never stop caring about you,
worrying about you,
wanting only the very best for you,
that can never change.
because that's what love's all about
that's what a sister's for

Just so you know,
I carry your hearts with me(I carry them in my heart)
I'm never without them(nowhere I go am I without them)
anywhere I go you go, my beloved sisters and brother;and whatever thing
is done by only me is your doing my darlings

I fear no fate(for you my sweets,are my fate)
I want no world(for you beautifuls, are my one true world)
and it's you who are my everything
and whatever always means the most and best to me
you are

So,
Here is the darkest secret, no soul else knows
(here is the root of all roots, song of all songs
and love of all loves called A LIFE WITH YOU,
which grows higher than the soul hopes or mind thinks)
and it's no wonder you're the stars set apart
the best, bright and shining

So you just know,
I carry your hearts(I carry them in my heart)
always!

12 comments:

meek meek said...

im in CA yeah, that place is in san francisco...check it out its very sawa

jm said...

Can I copy paste this for my siblings , eh?

Brilliant!!

feather said...

That's really sweet

lulu said...

hi, prettylfy,
i love your blog, its so simple and yet so exquisite.
anyhow your poem on family is sweet, i know, am tight with my siblings too,and i so honestly understand how you fell.
thanks for dropping by

Komi said...

will you accept me as the forced 'adopted' sister? This is so true...siblings have the most interesting relationship. No one can replace them even when you fight like cats.

Quintessence said...

I feel the love man, similar to that I share with my sibs...

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

how sweet! oh and you are a twin!!! how even sweeter!

Princess said...

I love my siblings like crazy and when we get together it is crazy!!

irena said...

Waoh,that is so sweet and special. Your siblings are very lucky

Klara said...

Lovely..
Sending a copy to my siblings...

B n P said...

thas beautifu.

-betty-

Prettylyf said...

@Mimi tu-SF is such a beautiful city!!!

@Mwas-No you can't,lol j/k. Thanks :)

@Feather-really? I love them what can I say?

@Lulu-thanks for your sweet words!

@Komi-I'm right with you and of course you can be my adopted sis :)

@Q-imtellnya this sib-love it's something else

@Scotchbiscuits-yup i'm a twin, simply lovely...

@Princess-that's nice

@Irena-thanks my dear!

@Klara-thank you :)

@Betty-thanks dear!