Friday, April 27, 2007

Last night



I fell in love with you,

all over again

last night


It's what i needed to come home

to last night

after a long day


I walked through the door

and there it lay

on the table awaiting me

instantly my lips broke into a secret smile


The minute I saw it

I knew, knew

It was your doing

rushing to my room

I ripped it open

losing myself in it


With each line

my smile broadened

my face lit up

from within my heart



I fell in love with you,

all over again last night

just reading it

oh how much pleasure you give me


This warmth crept upon me

as I re-read it

with each blush

I let every word of it sink

engraving in my heart and soul


I got into bed,

said a prayer,

with a smile on my face i fell asleep

loving you today more than I did yesterday


Falling in love all over again

with you, last night

4 comments:

Komi said...

Beautiful! I like how you communicate your feelings and he better be reading this as well. Happy that you are happy. Will hit back on email kesho.

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

yeah, I hope he is reading this too!
whatever he wrote must really rock!!

B n P said...

wow..that's beutifull..stay happy!!

Klara said...

Sweet is da word!Well put!I may have 2 loan ur skills on this!!