Monday, September 03, 2007

Joy Unspeakable Monday

I just now got the final score i've been waiting for forever, well not literally, since saturday yes you guessed that right it's been a time of agony between saturday and today, i tossed and turned, i barely ate, it was literally killing me to know, i wanted to know so bad but it wasn't going to happen until today so i slowly, with as minimal impatience and agitation as i could, mastered the art of sitting pretty and stopping myself from pulling out my hairs one by one, but had i opted for the latter it'd have been less painful than the wait but the wait still was so worth it, so much so you'd not understand. I went through refreshing my inbox every second, no, i don't have anxiety disorders, just impatience and this very weekend, as i read the bible, my petition to God was for me to achieve the fruits of the holyspirit, patience, especially. I'm still working on it and am very graetful to God. I knelt, my knees before God, my hands up in gratitude and joy, joy unspeakable. Thank you God, thank you. Then, of course I called my dear sweetmoms and passed on the joy bug, yaay! I just told the s.o...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

and I hope that unspeakable joy rolls on to the rest of the week. Have a good one.

feather said...

CONGS!!!!

gishungwa said...

Enjoy the joy and pray it lasts. {{P}}

Prettylyf said...

Oh yeah, y'all this joy unspeakable is here to stay for now!

pandave said...

YAY!!!!
WOOT!!!!