Friday, September 14, 2007

My moms

Most Oustanding Mother,
My moms
Thank you, for being my best woman,
and person on earth
I celebrate you in all ways

For your tears, I pray laughter
Hard times, I pray better days
In weakness, I pray strength
In darkness, light
Clouds, that the sun,
shines again

Thank you,
for your wise words,
Warmth in hugs,
Ear that listened, listens, will listen
Eye that sees before it is
Hands that make scrumptious food
give special touches
Voice, that prays, to lift me up

I hear your strong voice
Full of courage, assurance, wisdom
When I'm lost or torn
It directs me, mom

Reminds me of who you made me
Your wise words
That I can't wait for life to be
I have to create it
They guide me, mom

For instilling godliness in me
Thank you,
for now I seek solace
From God,
My pillar, and tower of strength

Thank you,
so close,
so one,
together in spirit

Mom, I celebrate you yesterday,today and tomorrow.

I'm more of a nester than dreamer, literally, in every way you can think it. I hardly recall what I dream. However, this morning it was different I remembered dreaming about my moms last night. The s.o. and I have this 'agreement' his mother=mum and mine=moms. I've called mine, moms, since I can remember. She's the #1 person in my life, she knows it, I say it to her over and over and some. I think I just miss here a lot...*sigh*

I wish y'all had a beautiful week and your weekend stays the same or/and better :)

T.G.I.F

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for your very kind comment. it is so good to hear from you again. i really missed you and did not forget you. about my book it not a published one but a home made edition of 50 that i send to some people if you send me your address on my mail i send you a copy.
thanks for letting me find you back
renee

lulu said...

it is your mom's bday? lovely though

Unknown said...

Lovely post........thank you for being my best woman (nice)

Anonymous said...

sweet words about your mother...!

Seasons & Reasons said...

I have just called my Mum after reading this post.

Thanks for reminding us how important our Mothers are!

Anonymous said...

aw man..rather gal/lady...thanks. made me remember the good times we had with my mum (moms)...i still miss her...

thanks.

feather said...

you're so blessed to be that close to your mom. blessed that you know just how special your mom is.

EDNUTEY said...

awwww really nice.

Prettylyf said...

@Renee-thanks very much for stopping by. I can't wait to get the book
@Lulu-It's not her bday
@TTC-thanks
@Kip-yeah huh?
@seasons & reasons-am glad you did :)
@modo wa mama-glad those memories were brought back and may they stay always
@feather-she's the blessing
@sparkle-thanks for stopping by!
@aijay-thanks for stopping by!

AMAZONIA said...

beautiful

Prettylyf said...

@oui c'est moi-thanks for stopping by :)
@everyone-let's always celebrate our mothers!

pandave said...

well you know i'm all about the moms. and the dads (ahem).