Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Update

I had a bummer weekend. Cried myself out all saturday day and night. I was so sad. I was thrown off. I was devastated to say the very least. I called my pops. He talked me out of the dumps. I also talked to my moms who consoled me. Sunday I woke up to a lazy, unplanned day. See I am so bad at this. I am just not used to having so much time on my hands. What to do? What not to do? Where to start? My family called again to check on me. Ahh for sure I have the greatest family. I wouldn't trade them for anything. I love them more than life itself.

I spoke to BFF1 and he helped me see it in a different light. I spoke to BFF later that evening and he also helped me look at both the upside and downside. With God, my fam and my 2 BFFs put me on an Island lol

Thursday night I went out with 2 friends to the most amazing sushi place. Mmh.Mmh. I could live on Sushi. Sushi gift cards anyone?

I have been craving to read a good book for a long time now. Sunday afternoon I made a trip to Barnes & Noble got myself Jennifer Weiner's-Goodnight Nobody- My other twin got me John Mayered so I also did swing by Best Buy for John Mayer's cd-Continum- I am loving both the book and cd so far.

Thanks to God for the strength, my fam, BFF, BFF1 and R for the encouragement

On a different note: Latest quote learnt and stolen from my other twin- "Everything will be fine in the end. If it is not fine then it's not the end"

Current Mood: Content. Appreciative.
Song currently playing in my mind: Can't be without you baby


2 comments:

Komi said...

You do not say the reason for your broken heart but just know that problems are opportunities to discover God's solutions. You are safe in HIS arms.

Komi said...

I hope the following uplifts you.

John 16:33-In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.

Psalm 42:11-Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God.