Monday, November 06, 2006

A few of the things that make me tick


  1. My family
  2. My close of friends
  3. My bestfriend
  4. The power of prayer
  5. The assurance that God is real and will always be there
  6. Typing up the reference page of the many school papers i am always doing.ugh.
  7. Being content
  8. Tall drinks
  9. Good food
  10. Good clothes
  11. Good shoes
  12. Pretty purses and bags
  13. Quality time spent alone. My moments of solitude.
  14. Talking to him
  15. Long peaceful walks
  16. Doing 'write-ups' on my diary
  17. My yoda
  18. Helping others. A candle lighting another candle loses nothing.
  19. Checking the last thing on my to-do-list
  20. The depth of poems
  21. How i relate to some songs
  22. Good music
  23. Reading a good book
  24. Clean laundry
  25. Sweet dreams
  26. The magnitude and impact of the small things in life
  27. Simplicity
  28. Pure, real love
  29. A good laugh. Giggles.
  30. Him
  31. The power of prayer
  32. Having a good time
  33. Watching stars on a dark, silent night
  34. Getting driven around. I love how fast the road moves below. How the other cars pass almost unnoticably. The silence. The lights.
  35. E-mails and calls from old friends
  36. Silence
  37. A good night's sleep
  38. How he and I connect

My birthday is fast-approaching. This coming saturday i turn 22y.o. Darn it! I'm growing old LOL. I have no plans. I am looking forward to spending some good time alone. I'd love to have my cellphone off on that day but i can't b/c my wonderful moms, my family, Him(because he'll want to bug and drive me crazy all day), and my friends will be calling hopefully. I don't want surprises. I dislike those.I'd love to sleep all day. I'll let you know how it goes...

Have a beautiful week everyone!

2 comments:

Komi said...

Wow, you sound deep and peaceful. Have a happy birthday on Saturday, may you receive all the love you deserve.

S said...

Your list is beautiful all, i love all those things!

Happy Birthday ! You sound older than 22.