Monday, November 13, 2006

A beautiful birthday

I had a Beautiful Birthday! My pops and moms called and that totally made my day, cloud nine had nothing on me. My BFF called at midnight on Friday to say happy birthday, aww. Trust me he's a sleepy head so that was the crux. I got calls and text messages from friends. Now I am overly simple and don't care for presents or cards on my birthday. All I care is for my family and friends to remember and call or text. Simplicity does it. Simple ways make the greatest impact in my life.

I'm graetful to God for getting me by a whole year and to the start of a new one. I praise and worship Him for His renewed mercies, sufficient grace and steadfast love in my life. I thank and bless Him for my family and friends. My heart's desire is to become better person in all areas of my life with each new day. To live by example.

I went out to dinner and the movies saturday night. Watched -Good Year- not all props but a good movie to watch all the same. This was random b/c all I'd planned on was sleeping. I was in a bad mood when i first woke up. But later on i cheered up, thanks to the BFF :) I got home at about 10pm and put in an early night.

Sunday night my friend had a birthday dinner for me at her place. It was awesome. The thoughfulness. The love. The beautiful presents and touching messages on those cards.Ahh.I appreciated it all. It blew me away. I love your kindness and big-heartedness. My cake was utterly beautiful. The presents and cards brilliant! I had a great time!

Let's all have a beautiful week!!!

3 comments:

Komi said...

Glad you had a nice day.

It's really nice to remember to thank God for being Lord. We tend to forget and yet he is the constant in our lives.

Your BFF is a rare man indeed to have remembered and made your day special.

Enjoy the year ahead and keep the faith.

City Love said...

God has given you all the blessings you'll ever need. Love and friendship like that is trancendent, and you're very lucky to have found it.

City Love said...

God has given you all the blessings you'll ever need. Love and friendship like that is trancendent, and you're very lucky to have found it.