Friday, March 14, 2008

My life in bullets

  • Thursday is the best day of my week. It's my night off. It comes before Friday, which just so happens to be my day off
  • It's spring time. The pollen, dust and all that good stuff gets me all screwed up. I'm congested. I've a sore throat. I've a cough. A stuffed up nose. My sinus are out of wack. I'm OD'ing on NyQuil, Emergen-C, and generic Sudafed.
  • Anything that will take the discomfort I'm subjected to.
  • I had a miracle on Tuesday.
  • God is real. He is awesome. He is the only person who NEVER disappoints
  • ON Tuesday I went from laughing to suddenly crying then back to laughter accompanied by joy unspeakable. All thanks and praise to GOD.
  • I can't wait for April.
  • I need spring break to get here already
  • Since I got my apartment I've been cooking religiously
  • Since I got my place I now actually look forward to coming home
  • I had my first code blue on Wednesday
  • I walked out of my client's room. A minute later a different nurse came looking for me to tell me my client was dead
  • Huh? he was a full code
  • Never before have I seen so many docs crowded up in a private hospital room
  • My moms has got to be not only the most amazing woman but also the best person in the whole wide world over
  • My s.o.'s mum is also amazingly awesome


8 comments:

Nakeel said...

SIz pole sana about the cold. True God never dissapoints even if He takes the longest it will be worthy the wait.
Wapi pichas of that place...

Truth said...

Hi prettylyf,
It is well with you.Keep looking up to Him, He has plans and purpose for your life.Have a bless time

Unknown said...

I agree with you on number five. And strangely on number one as well, bt mine is because that is when ER, Ugly Betty and Grey's anatomy are on.Yes, I am sad like that.

gishungwa said...

Get well soonest on that cold and keep warm. God will always come through its the waiting that is painstaking. Lastly i agree mom's are the greatest, wouldn't be the same without them.

joyunspeakable2011 said...

Lets shoot you.

you are shot.

not with a gun.

with a needle of healing

they call it an injection

that cures the cold.

the doctor next to you will do it.

heal quick

crys said...

glad to know you are looking up to God. and yes, mothers are great! most anyway.

Prettylyf said...

@Nakeel-thanks am feeling a tad better now :) As for the pictures one day in the next lifetime when am done unpacking I'll take some and share lol

@Truth-God is the best and be blessed too :)

@3TOC-Why are you calling them numbers? they're bullets! lol j/k but yes numero 5 is for sure and as for 1 what can I say but get a life lol I'm with you :)

@Gish-I feel a tad better now, thanks :)

@Joyunspeakable-Shot I am alright! I'm the worst person to get jabs. Let me just put it this way...I'll not agree to be injected unless they put me out first lol

@Crys-God is the only one to look up to :)

Anonymous said...

(((((((((u)))))))))