Tuesday, February 13, 2007

You

I love the joy
the sateity of everything
between us

I love the simplicity
in our lives
the impact and fulfillment
small things bring us

I love the trust
the everyday build up on it

the prayer
it stand the test of time

I love the openness
the very act of hearts
whispering away words
only we know

I love the understanding
the communication,
in our minds and souls
regardless of the situation

I thank God for the forgiving nature
holding hands,
to jump the hurdles
no matter how high

I love the trueness
to rebuke and correct in love
the daily,
pursuit to bring out the best
in each other


I love the reality checks
that bring us back
when we hit detours

I love the godliness
the one reminder
it does take God
and prayers






5 comments:

Wambui said...

WOW!!! Great relationship you have there!!!! You go gal!

B n P said...

Oh là là, that right there is a woman in love..i wish you both a fab Vals and a happy life together.

Komi said...

Hi dear...I am a day late but I hope you had a good val's day. You are right when you say it takes God and prayers...everything does.

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

totally valentine-ish!

Savvy Dreamer said...

awwwww... too sweet...