Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Let February end already

February. It has been a trying month to say the very least. I'll not even indulge you in what i've been through because really there's not much about it to reminiscence.

It's march! Let's just say I did pull through in one piece. Thank God for His each morning renewed mercies, sufficient grace, steadfast and unfailing love.

All I'll say is when you're down in the dumps, look up and let your help come from (God) up above. I do believe in the power of prayer. I've seen it first hand. No one knows how to pray. God listens to anyone, that much i know. In the past month there have been days I've not known where to begin in my petitions to God. I clearly remember those days I let God listen to my heart because It was all in there. I could not say it. I didn't know how(to say it in words). I was overwhelmed. So I knelt there and let God look into my heart. I didn't have to say a word and still He came through for me.

Then I always say to myself "like the previous this cloud too shall pass leaving me a better person" and in due time it does (It's just that the wait is disheartening).

I can't believe I just typed this. I'd planned on doing a rant post. But, seriously on second thoughts it's not worth it.

I hope you've a beautiful weekend!!!

4 comments:

Savvy Dreamer said...

well...here's to hopinng that march will be better than february!!! :-)

Komi said...

I identify with you on having prayers you cannot voice. God knows our desires even better than we do and He will always come through for us. Keep the faith and keep Him close.

B n P said...

He helped you through Feb, He'll be there right through to December.Our god hears and answers our prayers at HIS own will and time.It might seem like forever but remember our God is a patient god.

crys said...

that's quite ryt, noone knows how to pray. it's great God left a helper. hope u wont want to rant about march!