Saturday, September 27, 2008

Notes about Me

  • If doing the right thing is right then why does it have to be so hard
  • My mind keeps playing tricks on me. The memories are an anguish. And wait who said good memories could save you (The Punisher, the movie) because the goods ones are killing me
  • I love walking at night when the streets are quiet and dark. Only slightly lit by every other streetlight on every other block
  • I love it when my earphones are deeply sunk in my ears and the blaring volume comforts me
  • I'm tired of fighting tears uncried
  • The thoughts, they sneak up on me. Unexpected.
  • I love my independence
  • Please don't only call or write when you want/need something. Because really I'll get back to you because it's just who I am. But I do feel used and isn't that not right?
  • I miss my family so much it hurts...hurts so deep
  • I miss you, BFF, miss what we once were...the relationship we had that not a soul fathomed...I miss you
  • I'm sad it came to this..sad that I can't just pick up my phone and chat, rant and vent because I just can't. It's hard
  • You..honestly it's taken you my whole life to get your life together. What's up with that? you tear at this heart that's already torn and how can it break everyday if it's already broken?
  • I give the clouds above more than just a passing glance
  • When I come close to selling out I want to reconsider
  • Yes, Scotchie these are borrowed lyrcis from I hope you dance my Lee Ann Womack
  • My head hurts. It's been hurting all week but I did fight the Flu
  • I went to NYC last weekend and had a great time!!!
  • The child in me loved walking the streets at night and oh the pure thrill of hailing down the cabs (just like in the movies)
  • I live for the day I'll travel the world
  • I think of you, you know?
  • I wish you would leave...all my life and I still don't understand why you've stayed over half a century
  • I've cried too much am out of tears
  • It's not the darkness that comes it's the light that leaves
  • Really?
  • I miss my moms..and siblings..talking isn't enough anymore
  • How is it I wake up and think this is all a joke that I'll soon snap out of? or a bad dream
  • Then I open my sleepy eyes and every last corner is filled with a touch of me or a belonging of mine
  • Oh, I don't like it anymore here
  • Mommy ***sobs***
  • I love hot showers after a long day at work
  • All my 12 patients last night were awesome
  • I gotta have green tea
  • Honey (for my green tea) counts as a 'basic' for me
  • I could live on a cold bowl of ceral
  • I put my ceral in the fridge to make it crunchier and more crisp
  • I sleep with my stereo on

11 comments:

Jennifer A. said...

You know, sometimes good memories are an anguish too...sometimes they come with mixed feelings...

I loved the entirety of this post for some reason. Maybe its because it flowed naturally from deep within...

How r u doing prettylyf?

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

aww you huggable bunny!!
I love this post even though it makes me want to fly over there and hug you. I miss my mommy too, it's crazy. It's like the older I get it gets worse. so much for growing up.
don't fight unshed tears, close the blinds and have yourself a good cry. You deserve it.
and then hit the streets at night in your sexy dress and pumps, feel every bit the diva you are, wink at a handsome stranger, crawl under a soft blankie with a good read (and your cereal) and smile, because despite everything, you are going to be okay, and life will continue to be beautiful, and I'll continue to insist that you live inside my head:)
xoxo

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

p.s-I love that LeeAnn Song!!!

Kafo said...

I just gave you an award check out mii blog for details.

NewLife said...

awww hugs... I enjoyed reading this

Supaflyshi said...

I love this post. I wish I could be there for you in person...I hope everything is ok and that you're hanging in there. I prmise it will get better...

crys said...

cool stuff! the writing, i mean, not the missing yo mum and all. u really are poetic u know. i also love that LeeAnn song. and beleive it or not, it wont feel so much this way some time from now.

lulu said...

i will try putting cereal in the fridge

Prettylyf said...

@Jaycee-I'm doing great, thanks for asking, Jaycee. How about yourself?

@Scotchie-You told me what I'd have told you. Winking at a handsome stranger am doing lol and crawling under the covers with a great read and a cold bowl of cereal is my everyday trip to heaven. You're awesome!!

@Kafo-thanks for the reward

@Newlife-awww

@Supaflyshi-You great friend you, e'rything is getting be-tta, already!!!

@Crys-oh thank you!!

@Lulu-try it alright and let me know how you like it

Savvy Dreamer said...

i tried commenting yesterday but fate would not have it that way...

"And wait who said good memories could save you (The Punisher, the movie) because the goods ones are killing me" - i definitely know wat u mean i have some killing me know but they wont let me die.



"you tear at this heart that's already torn and how can it break everyday if it's already broken?" hmmmmmmmmmm... (he sure does...)

great post!!!

joyunspeakable2011 said...

memories? am so touched by your post