Sunday, September 07, 2008

Meme

I got tagged by Mona, so here goes...

1. What’s worse - Physical or Mental cheating?
both


2. Is it easier to forgive or forget?
forgive


3. Can men and women be ” Just Friends?”
definitely. am all philosophical and a big believer of platonic relationships coined from the Greek philospher'a name, Plato



4. Dating co-workers?
no



5. All expenses paid vacation to anywhere?
Greece


6. On the way to the electric chair - What’s your last meal?
A platter of e'rything seafood




7. Water parks are…?
great when you bring an extra change of clothes..gotta love them, though



8. When you are “In Love” do you notice other people?
In love? what's that?lol. Yes, I notice other people all the time



9. Is flirting cheating?
yes

10. Would you rather have 1 great friend or 5 pals?
1 great friend


11. If someone called you a bitch would you be offended?
Why, no!! Babe in total control here (there) tsk tsk


12. Are you ok with your significant other being friends with an ex?
By all means


13. Would you live with someone without marrying them?
once bitten, twice shy


14. Favorite sport?
Frisbee at the beach

15. Is toilet paper hung over or under?
over

16. Do you squeeze toothpaste from the middle or end of the tube?
End


17. How do you feel about tanning booths?
The same way, Pink does in her song


18. Friends with benefits?
No, thanks


19. Do you believe in angels?
Yes


20. Would you rather take pictures or be in pictures?
Take them!


21. Have you ever flirted with someone you had no interest in?
Yes


22. Ever kissed a random person and then walked away?
Gracious, no


23. Would you buy bootleg merchandise?
Yes


24. What color looks best on you?
Black


25. If you could play any sport professionally what would it be?
Tennis


26. Ever break up with someone and regret it?
No


27. Are you a jealous person?
No, a free spirit


28. Would you ever have plastic surgery?
No


29. When do you want to get married?
That's not in the plans anywhere yet


30. Who has the sexiest accents?
My goodness...I'd have to kill you, if I told you


31. Next concert you’re attending?
Uh-mmh...none

32. Favorite song?
I don't have one in particular but I like a couple


33. Favorite movie?-
I'm at pains to pick just one


34. What’s your occupation?
Nurse

35. What’s your sign?
Scorpio


36. Are you a beach, country or city person
A cross between beach and city


37. Best vacation spot you’ve been to?
Tsavo West

38. Have you ever had a “secret affair?”
No


39. If you could own a non-traditional pet which would it be?
What?!


40. Favorite show as a child?
Tom & Jerry


41. Where do you spend most of your money?
Shoes-Steve Madden


42. Are you currently working at a job that you hate?
No, not really


43. Have you ever been so heart broken that you called in sick to work?
Are you kidding me? of course, not!

44. Favorite summer drink?
Cocktails + water


45. Can you change a car tire?
Yes. I'm that self-sufficient.


46. Favorite cologne / perfume?
Miracle-Lancome


48. Would you consider yourself adventurous?
Yes


49. What is your My Space profile song?
Gee, thanks for reminding me I actually have a myspace a/c. They must have closed it down by now...no really, they have to


50. Favorite concert attended?
Have I been to a concert?


51. Would you date an already attached man / woman?
No


52. Would you sing Karaoke in front of co-workers?
Oh my goodness, yes! Nursing school was the best. After Wednesday night clinicals @ 11pm we'd all walk in to this Karaoke bar by the hospital fully clad in our smurf blue uni scrubs, not giving a rat's ass and just sing our tired tushes away...and the next day at 630am we'd show up at clinicals all red-eyed and tired as hell. Gotta love nursing school, dude!!!


53. Can you shoot pool?
Wait, can I shoot pool? I've to be the biggest amateur there is the art of shooting pool


54. Do you like your siblings’ significant others?
I don't have any


55. Can you drive a stick?
I can overturn a stick wheels up and all, that much I know. Ok, so may be I can but my heart stops beating, literally. Oh ask my twin, while my heart comes to a halt, he just keels over and dies of laughter


56. Did you wear white at your wedding?
What wedding? oh that wedding...no...just a pretty little black dress


57. Have you ever sat and hoped for a phone call?
Yes...from my moms and after a job interview and oh in the recent years after my G.I appointments


58. Ever skip school and spend the day at the beach?
Wow! thanks for the idea...only thing is it's a bit too late for me to get a bunch of my nursing classmates to ditch class and hit the beach


59. Favorite TV show/s?
Army Wives and How I met your mother (HIMYM). You're missing out if you don't watch this two shows

60. What do you think about gay marriage?
I'm not for it. That is just me.

61. what are you waiting for at the movies?
The Women. I even have a reminder set on my cellie's calendar. Dude I love, love the movies

62. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas with la familia

63. Describe your fighting style: drunken master or angry monkey?
angry monkey (whatever that means). I don't do drunken

64. Piercing?
4

65. Tattoos?
1. left shoulder blade

66. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
steve-madden, Endless.com. Shoes, shoes and then more shoes and some

67. Thongs?
yes

68. Write 2 truths and 1 lie
-I strive to live for God everyday
-I love my moms and siblings to bits and pieces
-I love school

I'm tagging Scotchie, Pandave, Supaflyshi, Gish, Nahjaj, 3TOC and anyone else not tagged please be my guest and do the tag

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yaawa sii I was already tagged.Now again!

Savvy Dreamer said...

thanks for the tag! something to do!!!

black dress at ur wedding... i might do that but only because I look great in black!!!!

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

Hey,email me: scotchbiscuits@yahoo.com
If you dont mind-so I can send my graphic responses to the tag..LOL

pandave said...

oooh you have a tattoo!!???