Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Honest Blogger Award




So, I got awarded "Honest Blogger Award" by the one and only, Kafo at D Unspoken.


And truth be told I was unaware of the existence of such an award and this caught me off guard.
I'm honest in my posts alright, which as you well know are mostly poems and a written post or bullets once every so often. But, I'm honest in a different way, whatever that means. I just don't know how to explain it. I say this because though am honest still I value my privacy and so I try to observe some level of discreetness .

I love reading the comments section. A few of you read through my trying to be discreet and nail it on the head. While some of you are way off. BUT, I greatly appreciate both because it helps me see how different all our perceptions are and teaches me to see things in a different light. Your comments have kept me going many a time and am very appreciative. Some of you have sent me e-mails and those too are greatly appreciated.

Rules are made to be broken, right? Or let me be the part relativist I am and say there's gotta be an exception to every rule and with that am awarding the "Honest Blogger Award" to;

Scotchie, because she (literally) lives in my mind
Supaflyshi , because she gets me
&
Pandave, because her posts are just hilariously honest

Again,thank you, Kafo, thanks for the award. I'm honored and flattered.

And the rules are...

1. When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back
2. Choose a minimum of 5 blogs that you find brilliant in their content or design.
3. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with an award
4. Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the
prize (optional).

7 comments:

crys said...

i think i would also give you this award.

Kafo said...

congratulations
whoever gave u the award is very talented in recognizing talent

Nakeel said...

Congrats siz and many more to come.

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

:) thank You!!!

pandave said...

aw! thank you so much! i would like to thank... wait wait, music already i just started! oh well, thank you, thank you!!! (drowned out by swelling music)

Prettylyf said...

@crys-aww, thanks :)
@kafo-oh, kafo, thanks for the kind words :)
@nakeel-thanks, siz!!
@Scotchie-what can I say I'm just been honest lol j/k you're welcome :)
@pandave-oh music and thank yous, no, thank you :)

lulu said...

congs prettylyf, you are honest and deserve the award