Monday, June 02, 2008

Carry me Lord. Carry me

Lost a little
crowded a little
clouded a little
we've not 'talked' in a while
but you listen still
in this big ol' world
amidst all the noise and clutter you hear me still
crowded as it is your arm reaches out for me
I can't see where I'm walking
I got lost
I can't trace my footsteps back to where I started
I know, I know you must be carrying
carry me, carry me
carry this confusion
carry this crowdedness
carry this cloudiness
carry this broken heart
carry this cluttered mind
carry this overwhelmed body
carry this broken spirit
carry me
carry all of me
Undo and re-do all of it, all of me
restore and renew
replenish and rejuvenate
revive and refresh


8 comments:

LG said...

AMEN to your prayers
9icely written too!!!

how body?

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

Your blog is like coming home.
You read my mind.
You feel all my feelings and then you make me laugh at how ridiculous I am to think that I have very special and unique issues.
girlie. looks like we are in this together.
and I like that:)

Taffy L.Gotora said...

i so related to this poem at times...excellent post

Prettylyf said...

@Scotchie, I'm so consoled to know you're with me in this. So let's be strong then b/c we're riding out of this storm soon :)

Maua said...

Scotchbiscuits, thanx for expressing my feelings. There are times I'll feel so lost and just finding my way to prettylyf makes me so hopeful, coz there'll be something for me to take with me.

Thanx presstylyf, many times you've spoken thru to me, and I've embraced life differently. God bless you and continue using you.

Zoe Believer said...

I echo scotch biscuits comments totally and unashamedly. When I come here, I ask myself, does she know me? Did someone tell her about me? He's carrying us for underneath are His everlasting arms holding us up! Remain blessed

Prettylyf said...

@lg, Scotchie, Taffy, Maua, Believer-Oh how you all encourage me and give me strength. I'm blessed that I can find strength in your words and each one of you in mine.

pandave said...

such beautiful words and i see that i am not the only one touched by them.