Saturday, February 16, 2008

My six

I was tagged by one of my fave bloggers, Pandave.

So here goes some six non-significant things/habits/quirks about me...

The Rules:
- Link to the person that tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
- Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
- Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website

  1. I've owned one dress for the longest period of time until recently (see:today). I'll be attending a wedding mid-March and I thought I should wear a dress. I'm really clueless, I got this dress and now am not sure I can find the shoes to go with it. Please leave links or/and suggestions on how to wear a dress and what kind of shoes go with it. And so just you know the dress is turquoise in color. I know, but I love turquoise.
  2. I tried a new eyebrows waxing place and I like the way the lady did it. So, now I've ditched the place I've been going to for years for this new place.
  3. I seriously think drinking coffee makes my face look older. I cannot stand to look in the mirror the morning after a coffee chugging night to stay awake at work.
  4. I prefer my finger nails to my toes. My toes are cute in a very weird way. Whatever that means!
  5. I'm not sure if I want to one day sell all my uni books or to just shelf them for reference
  6. I concur with that crocs are ugly still I wear them b/c they are oh so comfy
I tag; Scotchie-b/c you always post to things I resonate with
Gish
3TOC
Nakeel
Modo
Jaycee

16 comments:

Unknown said...

hehehe crocs are ugly and no I have not brought myself to wear them.
And how is it that you can get your eyes waxed but own one dress. I thought only real girls get their eyes done and real girls wear dresses- as in "girlie girls" sasa wewe? And torquise dress- I like. What colour shoes are you eyeing?


mmmhhh, I hear you on the Uni books.Up until recently I still had my Uni notes- you know just incase I needed to go back to them.Then my older brother told me to let go of my "just in case syndrome"- saying I work in a medical field and therefore thingsare always changing and therefore instead of looking back I need to read what is in the now- and that day I throw the notes but hey you gotta keep the books- the basics are in their and the basics do not change.

AND YOU HAVE TAGGED ME............... off to tag others.

Prettylyf said...

lol well I guess am a real girlie girl save for the owning dresses part. I'm eying turquoise or pink shoes...tell tell if am insane lol NOT

pandave said...

hey prettylyf!
so you got me thinking... pink sounds nice. i had been thinking red or burgundy shoes - i am currently going through one of those phases. i think it is always fun to contrast colours and it helps both colours really "pop". think also about how much walking/standing you will be doing to decide on how high the shoes will be. and i hope it is a warm place so you can wear cute sandals of some kind. oh and don't forget a cute purse that goes with your shoes. you can see i can ramble on about this...

it is ALWAYS great to find a place that "understands" your eyebrows. make sure you get the same PERSON all the time when you go back so you are not disillusioned.

it really depends on the books but sometimes i wish i still had some of my old books. sometimes...

haha crocs. my friend has croc flip flops. i might get the courage to wear those.

Anonymous said...

okay, i've heard about those crocs for quite sometime and every time it's the same, they are ugly but cormfy. i think it's time i google them and see what the 'ugly' deal is.

and i can't saidia you evidently on what goes with what. what coour is turquoise? eish, what happened to just red, blue, green? straight sio burgundy, turquoise, eish...

my sis also took ages before she owned a skirt. i think if it wasn't for primo and seco, she would never have worn any...

and i have been tagged...oh shucks, thought it was over...sawaa! i accept your challenge...

Nakeel said...

UUh you sis got crocs wacha. Try brown always works for me.
Wacha the Uni or colle ones I have my primary school archives but now thanks to nieces and nephews they are going..

Jennifer A. said...

Lollllll.......hmmm...I'm praying for my creative juices to come in first (lol). Thanksssss...

gishungwa said...

Shoes, a stuck with black always works with everything.
I have all my uni books and reports, Ma says i have letting go issues but like 3toc, just in case LOL
Off to tag others

Anonymous said...

hehe. interesting list. and yes crocs are uuuuuuuuuuuuuugly. now to sit and watch tagees post their six.

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

sweetie. I soooo know how it is not have a clue what to do with a dress. I figured it it out two years ago.yet My dad still picks the dresses...
I dont do crocs tho. always always wear running shoes to clinic. very cormfy. almost make want to run down the hallway with a portable xray tube. LOL

Prettylyf said...

@Scotchie- I wear the crocs for cheap thrills. However, during my hospital hours I sport my white nikeys :) they're so comfy so I know what you mean by sprinting down those hallways they always have to stop me :)

Prettylyf said...

Aegeus-touche

Prettylyf said...

@Modo-Okie I own quite a number of skirts and dresses too. Just the dresses I own are all lil black dresses that would be totally inappropriate for a wedding lol

Prettylyf said...

@Pandave-thanks my dear. The burgundy am so filing into my mental files for future now that I've decided to go with silver. The wedding is in sunny San Diego so it should hopefully be warm and oh those silver shoes are open-toes :)

Prettylyf said...

@Nakeel-sis brown is one of my all time fave color

Prettylyf said...

@Jaycee-are the creative juices flowing yet?

Prettylyf said...

@Gish-if my dress is black then black shoes=morbid look :) but I know what you mean you never go wrong with black :)