Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I'm doing this b/c am bored

1. Where is my cell phone? beside my left hand
2. My Vehicle? is a black baby
3. My hair? is always braided
4. My father? always allowed me to do things "on second thoughts"
5. My favorite thing? solitude & silence
6. My dream last night? i don't dream
7. My favorite drink? water
8. The room I am in? my office
9. I am? week 5 into critical care nursing
10: I love? that there's only 3 more weeks of critical care left
11. What do I want to be in 10 years? a built on me,me
12. Who did I hang out with today? my jamaican gf for lunch
13. I am not_______? looking forward to pulling a 12hr tomorrow
14. What would not be in my fruit salad? oranges
15. One of my wish list items? iphone
16. Today I must________ ? go to bed early
17. The last thing I did? some bogus database project
18. What am I wearing? pin-stripped pants w/white dress shirt
19. My pet(s)? my yorkie dog, Milo
20. My computer? is the last thing I'm on ev'ryday before I sleep
21. My Shoes? highlight 3' heels

Feel free to tag yourself and do this on your blog :)

Mucho amor,
Prettylyf

Current mood-Mellow
Currently listening to-K-Love

I'd rather be-camping

9 comments:

feather said...

used to love solitude and silence but it became too loud. one writer said, she loves noise;it camouflages life.i agree with her

gishungwa said...

Silence and solitude that i love too.
As for the camping that i can arrange next time you are home.

Anonymous said...

Could i come join you camping...i need a break too...

Nakeel said...

Love the list. Pole about the heat. Can see some sun crawling back home.

Savvy Dreamer said...

-I am in great shock... my cell phone is not in the same room i am in!!! now thats a first!!!

-My dream last night proves what my bff always says... i'm a nerd. i was dreaming about the first day of school!!!

-I wanna be a critical care doctor... we should work together.

enjoy the rest of your day!!! although that shouldnt be a problem since u have a 'pretty life'!!!

Unknown said...

I am now guessing, you must hae a big heart- critical care nursing?must have a big heart

Prettylyf said...

@feather-I agree with the writer but still solitude and silence does it for me
@gish-yup let's do some camping when am around
@aegeus-the pleasure is all mine, the more the merrier
@nakeel-so glad the sun is out, yaay!
@nahjaj-when I don't have my cell4ne on/with me i freak out, literally. You nerd, I used to say I wouldnt dream of school but lately I catch myself doing it, not out of love for it but for it been my only life.Please let's exchange notes on critical care, adrenaline (or should I say epinerphrine) galore?lol I'll enjoy this pretty life of mine:)
@TTC-I'v heard that before but I try to

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

critical care, good God!
just when I'm running away from 21 guage needles you are going after critical care patients...

Prettylyf said...

@scotchbiscuits-my dear in no time you will be the best with those needles, wishing you luck :)