Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Getting to Know Me

Getting To Know You

Copy all questions, write responses, and tag yourselves, blogger pals.


1. What time did you get up this morning?
-0700

2. How do you like your steak?
-medium rare (thanks to Jimmy)

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
-the Hangover-hilarious and craazzzzzzzzzzy movie

4. What is your favorite TV show?
- army wives

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
-Greece

6. What did you have for breakfast?
-two cups of green tea

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
-Thai

8. What foods do you dislike?
-anything mushy (and not mashed potatoes those are MASHY)

9. Favorite Place to Eat?
-anywhere with calamari as an appetizer and a great "atmosphere"

10. Favorite dressing?
-balsamic vinaigrette

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
-i'm driven

12. What are your favorite clothes?
- all things comfy, tights and a long tee, jeans w/cute tee

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
-depending on what's in the cup but mostly 1/2 full

15. Where would you want to retire?
-Kenya

16. Favorite time of day?
-sunset/evening but i love the sunrise if I'm out there working out (read: never)

17. Where were you born?
-KE

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
-rugby and soccer is beginning to rub on from my trillion guy friends

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
-idk

20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
-idk

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
-all of y'all blogger pals

22. Bird watcher?
-if they're about to poop on me

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
-actually both an early bird and a night owl

24. Do you have any pets?
-Used to a yorkie, Milo miss you my handsome boy

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
-I love God a little more today than I did yesterday

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
-I always wanted to be a tout. I thought they were cool peoples. You know from the way they dressed to the whistles and language. I. w.as so.ld. Talk of a dreamless kid right!? a few years down the line my grandma (RIP) was diagnosed with Cancer and I knew with all that I was I was cut out to be in the medical field with a specialty in oncology and now I love love what I do

27. What is your best childhood memory?
-Going to the horse races with paps. We never lost a bet. HA!

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
-I'm allergic to cats thanks to my sinuses and therefore see #24

29. Are you married?
-nay but some guy proposed last night haha

30. Always wear your seat belt?
-the other night my uncle and I are driving home and we are like literally a minute away from the house and it must have been like 3am and he's sitting beside me and suddenly I can feel him in the dark fumbling for the seat belt and a second later I hear the click sound signifying he was buckled up. And I go like whatchu doing willis!? and he tells me to always buckle up despite how close I am to getting where I am going. And I look at him not queit seeing him in the dark and think "whatchu talkin' 'bout Willis?!" LOL but seriously now I buckle up all the time infact I used to drive this car that wouldn't start before all the seat belts clicked LOL whatevs. Seriously, y'all click it or ticket

31. Been in a car accident?
-yes

32. Any pet peeves?
-dishonesty, uncleanliness

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
-sausage

34. Favorite Flower?
- white roses

35. Favorite ice cream?
-half vanilla, half coffee mixed with crushed almonds...mmm little piece of heaven

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
-In & Out bebe!!!

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
-Zero

38. From whom did you get your last email?
-My uncle from #30 and it's a shame I've not yet replied

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
-Steve Madden. Shoes and purses bebe!!!

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
-I partied on Friday from 1900hrs to Saturday 0530hrs and at 0630hrs I was hiking the highest point of the city of San Diego. Cowles Mountains 1592 feet. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

41. Like your job?
-I love my job

42. Broccoli?
-yes if I pre-Beano or post-gas x (gas on your mind?!)

43. What was your favorite vacation?
-Los Angeles w the folks

44. Last person(s) you went out to dinner with?
-J & M

45. What are you listening to right now?
-Wash Away by Joe Purdy

46. What is your favorite color?
-black (but my family and friends have convinced me to start shopping and wearing more colors) what can I say in my defense I'm a newyorkian at heart

47. How many tattoos do you have?
-One, left shoulder blade

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
- please tag yourselves, blogger pals (-:

49. What time did you finish this quiz?
-2143hrs

50. Coffee Drinker?
-nay. green tea guzzler

3 comments:

Misstarii said...

I love these tags...
I m also a great fan of army wives but its a bummer i havent seen season three if it exists at all!

Maua said...

Just tagged maself.

I'll be your neighbour in Greece.

26 cracked me up. I became one myself at some point a few yrs ago. It was fun hunging on them, but I couldn't shout 'Eastleigh number tisia, kariokor pumwani maternity garage St Teresa'.

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

ooooh Steve Maddenn:-)
Hehe at the proposal!!! and more power to Kenyan people.
Ditto at #25.
p.s...I have music to share! and I'm about to start filling up your voicemail.