Wednesday, March 25, 2009

RIP Ben

Dear Ben,

You were a big brother to me
You watched out for me and
loved me always and took care of me and all of us really
And today when I received that phone call my heart dropped and sunk,
deeper that I thought possible,
my stomach knotted up as I gagged in my mouth,
repressing screams
and my head throbbed in the pain
as I tried to wrap my mind around it all
and comprehend it
And I dropped in the grass in sobs
because I could not believe you were gone
And as I get in to bed tonight
my heart aches and
tears I stopped all day now flow in torrents
I'll celebrate you in my crying because
it's the only way I know how
I hope and pray you're resting in eternal peace
and already watching down on us and wishing us well
Shine, like the star your were here on earth,
shine on us our dear Ben from up in heaven, shine

Listening to-Shine Your Light

6 comments:

Kafo said...

peace to you
and to yours
and may God comfort u all

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

hugs. and prayers. and more hugs.

7 said...

I will say a prayer for you....

joyunspeakable2011 said...

I can only say that the Peace of God is more where trouble and tribulation abounds....you'll pull through

Shishi said...

may the peace of God be with you..
hugs

Shishi said...

may the peace of God be with you..
hugs