Saturday, March 31, 2007

Feng shui

The results are in. They could've been worse is all am saying and they're not. I'm going to be fine. I started on the meds but so far same difference. I'm graetful to God very much so.

I just finished feng shui. I feng shui'd my bedroom. I love my space. I hole up in there every minute i am home, literally. I love my privacy. I'll live, walk, sleep and eat solitude. Lately, I've be going through the motions and feeling very crowded. I had to clean out, make some space and get re-energized and feel at peace. I searched myself and now i've so much inner peace.

I'm the choices i make. My life is a journey, often difficult and sometimes incredibly cruel, but I am well equipped for it if only I tap into my talents and gifts and allow them to blossom.

3 comments:

Wambui said...

Hi Hon, hope all is well - tried to catch you the other day. Ping me when you get a chance!
Lotsahugs,
Namsie

Klara said...

I too love my privacy at times! n my life too is a journey
U know "Life's like an onion, U peel one Layer at atime n sometimes u cry"
Lovely day

Komi said...

congratulations on your exam results.